LEASE & RENEWALSERVICES
- Market Insights – Having real time data to hundreds of local tenant lease rates along with close working relationships with real estate professionals in nearly every BC Market, we are able to determine current market rates and back these up with real new comparable deals.
- Experience That Counts – We ask the questions you don’t know to ask to achieve the outcomes you did not know were available.
- Negotiation – Taurus is both skilled and methodical when it comes to negotiation. We know when to push and when to not.
- Complex Problem Solving – A quarter of lease renewals become more complicated than predicted. It pays to have an experienced management team who can help avoid unneeded legal fees.
- Systems & Consistency – Our top tier property management software makes it easy to stay on top of renewal deadlines. A missed renewal date often does not lead to an issue, but when it does, the result is often months of lost revenue for a landlord.
Although the Taurus team maintains the skill-set and acumen to act as the leasing agent for our clients we more frequently recommend our clients hire a 3rd party leasing agent that is a specialist in the area. After 30 years in the industry, and with Taurus’ roots being in brokerage, our network of industry-specific “A Players” adds significant value to our clients.
Office, retail, and industrial leasing is a heavily specialized field. GREAT leasing agents often specialize within one of these categories, and specialize further by region, use, price range, etc. GREAT leasing agents are either “in it”, or they are not. From working everyday in their field, they know who is looking for space and who isn’t and are at the cutting edge of market fluctuations.
Property Managers are not.